Thursday, October 18, 2012

Love.Youth.Future.

Last week I was traveling and I met a 71 years old men from Pennsylvania. He was telling me a lot of stories about his experiences from all over the world because he was traveling a lot, too. Then I told him my story, that I am a volunteer abroad in Greece. He was really proud to hear that there are still some young people who do this kind of projects and who wants to see the world. He was worried about that the Youth of this time is getting lost.
So, what about you? Are you worried about your future? Do you think Europe should invest more in young people? You can share your ideas and experiences with others who believe young people can change the present for a happy future.
Go to this board and share your stories!
This platform calls volunteers, activists, young people and future's lovers to action .
There is no alternative. We must mobilise to ask institutions, governments, business (and ourselves) to invest more in youth.

Source: Love.Youth.Future.

Love Youth Future

No comments:

Post a Comment